Product Review
I did plenty of analysis, I believed, before buying this unit. I had size limitations to fit into an existing cabinet so the newer slim bezel intelligent tvs in the 46 inch size were the largest I could go with. Note to anyone who purchases a television on the web - OPEN THE BOX WHEN THEY DELIVER! The first unit that I received showed no signs on damage on the box. I excitedly moved my old set, and unpacked the new one only to discover that the screen was badly cracked. Amazon was very good about sending a replacement, but dropped the ball on arranging for the shipper to choose up the damaged unit when they delivered the replacement as the promised on the telephone. This resulted in me having to take a lot more time to be at property to enable choose up of the damaged unit. Somewhat disappointed with that - I expected the CS to be greater on follow by way of. (Read More...)