Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sony BRAVIA KDL46EX720 46-Inch 1080p 3D LED HDTV, Black


Product Review

I finally joined the new millennium and purchased a flat screen Television. I've been a Sony consumer for years, and this Sony does not disappoint. The Tv is stylish, thin and makes use of LED technologies. It has all of the bells and whistles for IP Tv which is impressive. I constantly use Netflix and Pandora on this Tv. The Television is connected to my surround sound technique and it CRANKS! I purchased this unit for my bedroom and its impressive. Also the two year no interest financing from Amazon is actually a no brainer. The price of the Television is extraordinary contemplating all the technologies packed into it. Movies and video games look fantastic. And very best of all, it looks Awesome mounted to your wall. It looks like a picture frame instead of a Television. Merely put. You can't go wrong with this unit if your searching for a 46 inch Television. I also purchased the Sony 5 year extended warranty for (Read More...)