Friday, September 16, 2011

Samsung UN55D6000 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black)


Product Review

I have owned this Tv for about a week now. It's my 4th Samsung flat screen. I upgraded from a Samsung LN46A550 towards the 46" version of this Television but had to return it due to the fact the picture was flickering really bad in 1080i, and to be quite honest the ultra thin frame around the screen makes the Television look smaller than my old Television. So I decided to upgrade to the 55". The picture quality fairly breath taking! I already notice a huge distinction from going to 60hz refresh rate to 120hz. When I watch Avitar it practically looks 3D (despite the fact that it's not the 3D version). I haven't really had time to totally calibrate the settins so the colors are still a bit washed out but the clarity is outstanding specially for a 55". I'll need to admit the the 46" version of this tv's picture did appear far better however it was also 9" smaller with the same resolution. (More Detail...)