Product Review
room layout. I recently purchased the Samsung UN46C8000 46-Inch 1080p 3D 240 Hz LED HDTV for my living room but nonetheless figured I would ship around to uncover the very best 40"-42" Television for around $800. After going to several huge box retailers to compare TV's I settled on either theLG 42LE5400 42-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV with Web Applications I could locate no discernible distinction in picture top quality (1080P Blu-ray of MegaMind), except when playing around using the dynamic contrast settings on each devices (some thing I use because of the varying light conditions my room goes through. I found Samsung's dynamic setting to be considerably less noticeable as it changes lighting settings and not as jarring when switching from scene to scene. That being said the Tv's picture high quality isn't as great as my living room set, but from the get go I didn't need it to be. (More...)