Monday, October 10, 2011

TCL L40FHDF11TA 40-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV with 2-Year Warranty, Black


Product Review

First, let me clarify that the Television is, actually, native 1080p. No question about it. Second, the panel on this Television is made by Samsung, and also the top quality is exceptional. Third, TCL's website has a come across service center location search and it's really extensive .. According to the two year warrantee, what I'm seeing with my Television and Amazons excellent delivery, I'm giving this set a Ideal Acquire rating .. UPDATE 11/16/2010 .. this set is just plain superb .. and Amazon service is leading of the line .. my set developed a thin blue vertical line, I contacted Amazon, they picked up the set the next day and delivered a new set in the identical time .. challenging to beat that .. Update 11/17/2010 .. it's a bit tiresome acquiring messages from folks who 1) don't have the Television and need to slam it in a public evaluation two)Know small to absolutely nothing about TV's .. I had an electronic repair organization for 10 years and I've worked on a great deal of TV's .. so I know what I'm talking about .. any Tv by any maker just isn't 100% perfect 100% of the time .. I stand by the reality that this can be a great set .. hey, in case you don't need to buy it, go get one thing from the neighborhood 'Mart or what not .. or get absolutely nothing at all .. matters not to me .. I feel you'll be missing out on a terrific deal, nonetheless .. (Read More...)