Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Samsung LN40D630 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV (Black)


Product Review

I spent numerous months researching HDTV's and finally landed on this model (Samsung LN40D630). I read a whole lot of the forums online (Cnet.com) about this specific unit, and I had many concerns that wound up being unfounded. I believe the top method to method this assessment is to do it by many of the significant attributes, so here goes: AutoMotion Plus (AMP): I was initially concerned concerning the AutoMotion Plus feature. Many forum posts complained about it. I was afraid it would be too smooth (i.e too much "soap opera effect"). My concerns were unfounded. It is effortless to turn off this feature and it is simple to customize. I really like that it's customizable by SOURCE (meaning the settings for your cable may be various for your DVD or BluRay player as well as the Television will save them as such). I like it very a lot for fast-motion (such as hockey games) and use the "clear setting" for just about every little thing else. The "demo mode" is actually a good feature showing you the comparison of AMP on and off on a splitscreen. fairly cool. (More Detail...)